11.27.2012

Post Sewing Summit Swap

Now that the lovely Shelly has received my package, I can share what I made her as part of the Post Sewing Summit Swap hosted on flickr.

I combined my new skills of embroidery and hexagons to make a hoop pouch in her current favorite color combo of tangerine and teal.


I then filled it with some fun goodies - including a few fat quarters of Joel Dewberry's new fabric line, since he was, after all, the keynote speaker at the summit.


I really enjoyed putting this package together for Shelly and hope that whenever she uses it she remembers the awesomeness that was the Sewing Summit.

3 comments:

Swedish Scrapper said...

Bautiful pouch and fab selectn of goodies :) Do you have any good jump off projects/books/blogs you would reccommend for learning and exploring hexies? I don't know where to start!

Melissa said...

Absolutely beautiful! Lucky swap partner!

Nat at Made in Home said...

This is really cool!